Monday, August 18, 2008

"www.chinesetalking.com"

Madeline is ready to be a big sister. I know I have said this before but I am reminded of it constantly by things that she says and does. Today, she was spending a lot of time in her room without making much noise. Being curious about a quiet child in another room, I asked her what she was doing and she replied. "I am practicing being a big sister and cleaning my room because I will have to clean Rebekah's room." I cannot ask for more. Tonight she is enjoying her 2nd dinner with daddy, (he came home after we ate and she did not want him to eat alone so she had another dinner), and she was telling him that he needs to go to school to learn how to talk Chinese to Rebekah. Well, I was working on the computer and she exclaimed, "Mama you need to go www.chinesetalking.com for daddy to learn chinese." It is not a real website but it was interesting to me that she knew how to say a web address correctly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for y'all and praying often for all four of you!