Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Independance Day

We had a wonderful Independence Day Celebration with family, food, swimming, and a lot of fireworks. The girls did not get to sleep until after 10pm (and for Rebekah that was REALLY pushing it) but it was worth it for her to celebrate her first Independence Day. She was not scared at all at the loud booms...just a big smile. On a side note, fireworks sold to the public have become more sophisticated than when I was a kid.





Rebekah having a Ball.





RICOLA





I smell HotDogs!





JOY!!!






Working on a Holiday




The Commute




Chilling in the pool














WEEEEEEE!














A balancing act



Sue Sue Goofing off




Madeline, Cousin Joanne, Rebekah and Elizabeth



WOW!!! (expression when a string of lady fingers were lit)



I'm Tired and I WANT MOMMY!!!!!!



Pop Pop and Nathan



Sparkler fun (although sparklers when I was younger were funner)




OOOOOOOOO!




AAHHHHHHHHHH!



OOOOHHHHHHHH!

No comments: