Thursday, August 13, 2009

My birthday present arrived early this year, although I cannot use my present until 4 days after my birthday. We're going to the game, THE 49ER GAME! Yeah, it's at the new Cowboys stadium and it's against the Cowboys BUT it is the 49er's. I have always told Kelly I do not want any big todo for my birthdays, not becasue I'm getting older but becasue it's really not that big of a deal for me. EXCEPT for my birthday 42nd. 42 is my favorite number ~ can anyone guess why? ~ ANYHOW, Kelly thought it would be fun to take me to the 49er/Cowboy's preseason game on the August 29th {It did not hurt that I put that thought into his head.} I have had to promise him that I would not pick a fight with a Dallas fan or be obnoxious at the game which will be difficult task for me, as some of you may know. BUT WEARE GOING TO THE GAME!

No comments: