Thursday, February 11, 2010


The DFW area has experienced a record snowfall since 1978. As of 4:30pm 6 1/2 inches of snow have fallen and it is still coming as I write. And because of this record snowfall I can now say at 42 I have shoveled my first driveway full of snow. Although, it now has about 3/4 of an inch of snow on it again.
The girls have had a wonderful day of playing in the snow and making a snow bunny that has already fallen over. Rebekah took a while to warm up to the snow but she soon settled in and enjoyed throwing tiny snowballs at me. She giggled so much. When we were inside she would stand at the front storm door and ask "go play in snow?" Although, she had a the most difficult time walking in the deeper snow. If you think of it, 5" of snow is almost up to her knees.



can you spot the rabbit??

No comments: