Thursday, June 24, 2010


Earlier this month on June 6th we celebrated the 6th anniversary of Madeline's Gotcha Day. I usually set aside time on that day to take some pictures but this year I got side tracked. We were able to get to the Fort Worth Botanic Gardens this morning for a short 45 minutes to take pictures. By 11am it was not real hot but the humidity was awful!
I could not keep Madeline's face dry and my temper, well lets just say it was hanging on by a frayed thread. I was able to get some good pictures of her. Boy has she changed since that first moment she was put in our arms. We have been truely blessed each day since that not so distant June afternoon.
















1 comment:

liasmomma said...

You haven't blogged in a long time...going into cute little girl pics withdrawals :)