Friday, October 23, 2009

Madeline got it into her head a while back that she wanted to get her hair cut and donate her hair to Locks of Love. We had to wait for several months while she grew her hair out. I was very frustrated becasue when we first started planning for this Locks of Love hair length requirement was 8 inches, then 9 inches and now 1O inches so we had to continually push back the hair cut. WELL, finally today was the day. We made the appointment on Monday and every day Madeline would say several times, "I wish today was the day to get my hair cut." She was so excited and really likes her new hair cut.



Rebekah had her first "real" haircut today as well. The mullet haircut I gave her a few months back is GONE GONE GONE. She just sat there and did not move at all. I was so proud of her.

No comments: