Saturday, October 31, 2009

"This is the GROSSEST THING EVER!!!" Was the exclaimation Madeline made as she put her hand into a pumpking for the first time. Rebekah on the other hand had a blast digging in. I did not know how readily Rebekah would take to the whole trick or treating thing but she quickly understood that if she sees a bag it will have candy in it. Well, she began going up to everyone who had a bag, which was pretty much EVERYONE holding out her hand. We had a wonderful night visiting our old church home, Wedgwood Baptist Church, at their fall festival. I had a great time seeing friends I had not seen in a long time. Madeline chose to be a Princess, go figure, and Rebekah,who had not choice in the matter, was a leapord. Thank you Ellen Abshire for the hand me down costumes.

1 comment:

liasmomma said...

They are just adorable!!!! And they look so happy together. That's how my girls are together as well. So cute!!