Thursday, June 17, 2010


SEA WORLD

+

SHAMU

=

FUN





RiverWalk Fun
Eating Limes
I don't like limes
RiverWalk River Cruise
Ready for Sea World
YES! I put them on myself!
Ready for SHAMU!
Not Afraid
SWINGING
watching the fish
riding the Shamu Express ~ ALONE
I love the Beluga Whales
Screaming on the Log Ride
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
S*H*A*M*U
Shamu Rocks
Madeline getting SOAKED in the Splash Zone
All Wet
SOAKED
Laughing
Mad's, Kelly, Trish

wink wink
Journey to Atlantis Ride ~ Kelly, Mad's, Sue Sue, & Nathan are in the back row
wait for it
Here it Comes!!!
Splash!!!
Soaked & all smiles
Guns Up Daddy
3 days without a nap is pushing it
Hello from the Rio Loco
Here Soooweeeeeeee
Time with Sue Sue
Nathan after he had just won the "nathan" sized plush shamu toy
waving at Shamu
Kelly & Mad's right before they got soaked
WoW
Amazing
Static Electricity
Alamo Well
The Family
Pretzel Glasses

1 comment:

comingaroundagain said...

What a great day! Sweet photos. That's my old hometown too...